CYC is committed to the satisfaction of all our members enrolling in our Club programming.
Participants registering and wishing to withdraw or transfer from a Junior Sailing program must refer and agree to the following policies:
- All membership fees or other outstanding amounts must be paid in full to register for any Junior Sailing program.
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of enrolment. Enrolment is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and no spot will be held for any amount of time without payment. Partial payments or deposits will not be accepted to hold a spot.
- All registrations are non-refundable unless:
- A program or session is cancelled by CYC
- A participant cannot participate due to medical reasons substantiated by a medical note from a doctor
- We use Checklick online software for all program registrations. Junior Sailing fees can also be paid over the phone via credit card or in person at the Club.
- If a session is full, a waitlist option is available. There is no charge for a waitlist registration. If a position becomes available, the member will be contacted by the LTSD and given 48 hours to enrol. If the 48 hours pass without payment, the spot will be offered to the next member on the waitlist.
- Prices for programs and sessions are subject to change.
- CYC reserves the right to cancel programs or sessions if a minimum registration number is not obtained prior to the start date. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
- Cancellation and transfers: A notice of cancellation or transfer must be received a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the start date of the session for a full program credit. Any cancellations or transfers received within six (6) days of the session start date will receive a credit for the full amount, less an administrative fee of 25% of the session fee.