Upcoming at CYC:
- Please reserve your steak for CYC’s Canada Day Celebration! Reserve by this coming Thursday, June 26th.
- Exciting NEWS – Adult Sailing Lessons will be available soon at Chester Yacht Club! Information & Application Form will be sent in next email!
- “HOTTEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR!” Saturday July 5th It’s a FUNDRAISER to help Chester Junior Racers & Pro Kids. Live Music, Auctions, Food & Drink! Suggested donation $10
- CYC Ladies, SAVE THIS DATE: Tuesday, July 8th LittleBlack Dress Night! Watch for Details to come.
- On The Water Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, July 12th Fundraising event for Our Health Centre (OHC) sponsored by CYC. Details coming soon.
- ‘Shipwrecked Dinner’ Saturday, July 19th The volunteer organizers are asking that all pay by July 1st !
CYC this week:
Monday, June 23rd
Junior Sailing Early Bird Session Started Today(June 23 – 27)
Welcome back Junior Members!
Tuesday, June 24th
Bluenose Pearre Cup 1830 Start
Club opens at 1700 & BBQ will be fired up at 1700
Club Tender Service from 1700 until after the race finish
Wednesday, June 25th
Thursday, June 26th
Robinson Trophy FFA 4 of 4 1830 Start
Spring Bluenose Thurs Racing 4 of 4 1835 Start
BBQ will be ready at 1700
Come enjoy CYC`s great burgers & watch Thursday night race!
CYC-made Lean Beef Burger & Beer/Wine Special CYC Member $8.50 Non-Member $12.50
We also have Hot Dogs & Veggie Burgers & Club-made Turkey Burgers until gone!
Club Tender Service from 1700 until 2100
Friday, June 27th
Hors d’oeuvres by
chesterns.ca & Chef Jeff Wiper of The Galley Restaurant
Thank you Kerry & Jeff!
Hors d’oeuvres start at 1800
Saturday, June 28th
Spring Series FFA 4of 4 1330 Start
Spring Bluenose Saturday Racing 4 of 4
BBQ going from 1200 to 1430
Club Tender Service from 1100 until after the race finish
Sunday, June 29th
Bluenose Gordon Cup 1 & 2 of 4 1330 Start
(3rd Race of RC Discretion)
Club Tender Service from 1100 until 1700