All Three forms need to be filled out for Registration to be complete.
Chester Yacht Club Junior Sailing
Important Information of Where, When and What!
Programming begins at 9:00am at Chester Yacht Club. Programing ends at 4:00pm for ½ day Opti sailors and 4:30 for other programs – please make arrangements for pick-up of your children. There will be no supervision after 4:30pm
Receipt: A receipt will be issued on the first day of the Session.
Lunch: You can bring a lunch or sign the waiver for off grounds lunch. A coach will be assigned lunch duty daily.
BBQ on Tuesdays and Pizza Day on Fridays- check with coaches as to when, where and how much $
CYC Members can put their child on their Bar Account on presentation at the bar of a valid credit card and a note of permission.
What to bring:
- Water for the day
- Life Jacket – all sailors are required to have a Coast Guard approved PFD
- Footwear – old running shoes or beach shoes (no flip flops or open toes)
- Sunhat & sunscreen, towel, change of clothes, swimsuit.
- Be prepared to sail in ANY weather…this means hot & sunny to cold & wet.
- Kit Bag to keep all that stuff in.
Please forward your signed forms and payment to CYC Club Manager Kim Johnson:
(Please note that submitting forms is not a guarantee of registration. Registrations will be confirmed by CYC subject to application deadlines, availability of space & confirmation of payment.)
|Chester Yacht Club
P.O. Box 290
Phone 902-275-7824 (off season) May to October Club 902-275-3747
E-mail: [email protected]